In Your Windows How to Block a Website With a Password
To block your kid's access to other browsers, you must add a child account to your family group.
1. Right-click on the Windows Start button and select Settings.
2. In the Windows Settings app, navigate to the
tab in the left sidebar.
3. In the right pane, click
Family and other users
4. Next to
Add a family member
, click on
5. Add a child account if you already have one. If not, click on
Create one for a child
6. Enter an email address to create a new child account and click
8. Then, enter a strong password and click
9. Then, enter your child's first and last name and click the
10. Then, select your country and birthday and click