Next I described Indian Supreme Court
1. Original jurisdiction is confined to Federal cases.
2. Its appellate jurisdiction covers constitutional, Civil, and criminal cases.
3. It has a very wide discretion to grant the special level to appeal in any matter against the judgment of any Court or Tribunal.
4. It has advisory jurisdiction
5. Its scope of Judicial review is limited
6. It defends the right of citizens according to the procedure established by law.
7. Its jurisdiction and power can be enlarged by parliament
8. It has the power of judicial Supreme tendency and controls over the state High Court due to the integrated judicial system.
Thank you for visiting us.. keep exploring