Most snakes aren't dangerous to humans. Only about 15% worldwide and 20% in the United States are venomous

In North America, these include the rattlesnake, coral snake, water moccasin and copperhead. Their bites can cause severe injuries and sometimes death.

Some Steps while waiting for medical help :-

– Move beyond the snake's striking distance. – Remain still and calm to help slow the spread of venom.

= Clean the wound with soap and water. Cover it with a clean, dry dressing.

– Don't use a tourniquet or apply ice. – Don't cut the wound or attempt to remove the venom.

– Don't drink caffeine or alcohol, which could speed your body's absorption of venom.

Usually, after a bite from a venomous snake, there is severe burning pain at the site within 15 to 30 minutes

Some snakes, such as coral snakes, have toxins that cause neurological symptoms, such as skin tingling, difficulty speaking and weakness.

Thank You For Visiting Us.  Keeping exploring and  be-safe